Mô tả công việc
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for partnering with assigned Business Unit to provide HR consultancy and solutions aligning with business strategy and objectives, while ensuring consistency toward HR strategy and framework.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- HR Lead for advisory to Partners on how to manage resources, organisation structure effectively and be on track with headcount, personnel cost budget;
- Advise Partners in making proposals and/or decisions of compensation within approved salary structure, framework or compensation guidelines;
- Work and communicate needs across HR functions proactively to develop integrated solutions and deliver value added service to Partners;
- Participate in key meetings with Partners to bring HR expertise to business/operational discussions with linkage to HR;
- Ensure that formal consultation processes take place with all affected staffs and the trade union;
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including program of career development, performance management, culture development, and conflict resolution;
- Responsible for interview and selection for approved vacants and onboarding management for new hires. Identify, assess, develop and retain Talents by coordinating with HR functions.;
- Support cultural changes across the team through facilitation and monitoring action plans following the Staff Survey, enabling managers to more effectively manage their staffs;
- Perform other duties assigned.
- At least 5 years’ experience with HR practices and employee management, preferably in combined work experience at start-up and matrixed organizations ;
- Proven knowledge of all core HR processes such as: performance management, leadership development, talent management, compensation, succession planning, training and organizational development… ;
- Proven experience to provide counseling and coaching to all levels of the organization ;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills ;
- Strong written and oral communication skills ;
- Willingness to be hands-on and ability to implement practical HR solutions to complex workforce issues, be able to handle high pressure ;
- Self-motivation capability, positive and change mindset ;
- Be a good listener and empathetic.