Mô tả công việc
Commercial Specialist will be responsible for collecting, monitoring and analyzing sales reports for product lines of Commercial department. From sales analysis, this position will support management team to outline problems and provide ad-hoc action plans to improve sales performance.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Prepare daily, monthly and weekly reviews and analyses of the category sales and profit report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, ensure to create a detailed sales analysis;
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics, ensure business data and reporting needs are met;
- Create informative and actionable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement;
- Conduct insightful, ad-hoc analyses to outline problems and solutions for business;
- Actively propose action plans with Commercial team to meet sales targets and grow the category (Coffee, Milk tea…);
- Other related duties as required by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study, preferably in Analytics, Statistics or Economics;
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in business analysis and/or data analytics;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, filtering/sorting, consolidating data…);
- Detail-oriented and solution-oriented;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and willing to take challenges;
- Flexible and adaptive attitude to changing business needs.