Mô tả công việc
The CRM Manager is responsible for managing the organisations CRM ensuring the company can make the most out of marketing opportunities it offers.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Define an end-to-end customer lifecycle management strategy from onboarding to engagement to reactivation, localized as relevant to meet the market needs.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company (Commercial, Marketing, Customer Relation…)
- Estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources accordingly. Track progress, understand dependencies, and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders.
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves;
- Establish world-class workflows and continuously test and measure improvements.
- Other tasks as required by Manager.
- Minimum 3-5 year of experience as a program/ project manager in a F&B, management consulting firm, investment banking, creative agencies… with strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Hands-on experience in project managing an initiative from start to finish.
- Familiarity with creative process and an understanding of marketing. Enjoys working closely with marketing managers, copywriters, designers and data analysts.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.