Mô tả công việc
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs andexpectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Cooperate with FA team to prepare and publish monthly financial statements on time
- Cooperate with Accounting team to follow all costs related to accounting operations (including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition)
- Coordinate with team to build reporting process
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- University degree preferred or equivalent experience; advanced degree in Accounting, CPA or CMA preferred
- At least 3 years of proven working experience as a Financial controller with good understanding of budgetary control and financial management;
- Experience in creating management report; general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process;
- Significant track record of working with finance and accounting concepts, processes and systems (Oracle or SAP) within a complex environment;
- Solid financial analysis & reporting skill, comfortable to work with large number of data.
- Strong communication & presentation skills with experience of dealing with budget managers.