Mô tả công việc
The Coffee House is looking for young talents that have the gut to make decisions, the passion for F&B, & a lot of potentials to be able to grow VERY fast with us.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution;
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content duration, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more;
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups;
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors;
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely;
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years senior level experience at the same role;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate;
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement;
- Good business acumen.
Why you should consider joining us:
- Only A-players with lots of potentials to grow will be considered;
- Lots of opportunities to learn, innovate, renovate to grow with our business;
- Lots of flexibility, pressure, kindness & love – Have you heard about unlimited vacation days in other local organizations;
- Fast-track career development to management level is expected in 1 – 2 years and more;
- Competitive pay, performance bonus;
- ESOP rewards from associate manager & up.