Mô tả công việc
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate employee
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant employee
- Process and deliver internal and external mail daily
- Coordinate the issuance of access cards to staff and visitors.
- Manage all office equipment and office supplies, manage suppliers, arrange maintenance when necessary, etc.
- Arrange business trip flight, hotel bookings and visas for staff, etc.
- Supervise tea ladies as well as hygiene and maintenance services;
- Maintain records for office space and map;
- Liaise with the building management to maintain good office services (air conditioning; power, hygiene, safety, etc.);
3. Other tasks
- Maintain and deliver door access reports as requested by relevant HR authority;
- Prepare other administration reports as required.
- Advise the management on changes or solutions to improve the office management when necessary;
- Provide logistic support for Company’s events, staff activities… as required;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor or College degree in related field (Business, Economics…)
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in professional environment;
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.;
- Good organization and interpersonal skills, have ability to work with all levels of the organization;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Detail-oriented, high responsibility and teamwork spirit;
- Can travel 2 offices in District 1 & 3.