Mô tả công việc
The Coffee House is looking for Operations Manager to help us plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations in designed region. You will be responsible for improving performance, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You will manage a team of managers and other direct reports.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Oversee and ensure operation and service of all zones (40~50 Stores) are delivered and strictly followed at highest standard;
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant hygiene and safety legislation and requirements;
- Ensure that suppliers/ contractors deliver to stated agreements, best practices are followed;
- Ensure the new store expansion meet year plan;
- Act as key contact point between operations and stakeholders (external and internal) to ensure smooth operation in zone.
- Develop operations plans to achieve targets;
- Control operations budget and cost, optimize returns on assets, increase sales and improve profits;
- Weekly, monthly, yearly report to OD & BoD.
- Provide constant leadership, counsel guidance and individual coach for all Area Managers and employees in zone;
- Manage performance evaluation for employees according to the evaluation schedule.
- Provide an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching;
- Coordinate with Training Team to build training & development plan for Operations team;
- College/University degree in hospitality, business administration or other relating fields is preferred;
- Experience: 5+ years’ experience as Zone/Area Manager or higher with knowledge and insight in Retails, experience in F&B chain is a plus;
- Experience in management of budgets, forecasting and metrics;
- Strong leadership skill to motivate and develop people;
- Ability to set priorities, plan, organize, and delegate;
- Ability to perform critical analysis and propose solutions;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization;
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.