Mô tả công việc
Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for media inclusive of planning and explementation marketing campaign. This position also manages high quality branding campaigns and commercial activities across the business’s online and offline platforms.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Plan and execute media ads of brand campaigns and Local Store Marketing campaigns, including online advertising (website, social media), and deliver on time and on budget;
- Prepare Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Adwords reports to team and Managers;
- Measure outcomes of all digital marketing activities and provide optimized solutions;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends, in depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs;
- Coporate with team in term of the content, design to perform effectively;
- Other related duties as required by line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study, preferably in Marketing;
- At least 3 years in Digital Marketing or relevant work experience;
- Knowledge in existing and emerging social media platforms; search engine optimisation (SEO) and affiliate marketing;
- Knowledge in Facebook Fanpage management;
- Ability to set up and optimize Facebook Ads and Google Adwords campaigns;
- Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, excel, PowerPoint…;
- Flexible and adaptive attitude to changing business needs;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and willing to take challenges.