Mô tả công việc
Recruitment Manager is responsible for providing and developing talent acquisition strategy for both Operations and Back Office, that aligns with business’ goals during a period of rapid expansion.
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
- Understand business units’ requirements and pro-actively lead team to deliver the full recruitment cycle on time for all levels (including initial assessment, interview, referral check, offer and follow probation);
- Based on New store opening plan, headcount planning and recruitment report, identify and forecast mass recruitment needs for Operations weekly and monthly (include new headcount & replacement);
- Proactively build external talent pools to meet business’ challenge: enhance new channels to speed up (job posting optimization, social channel development, job board procurement…); develop new relationships with third party (recruitment agencies/ staffing firms/universities…);
- Coordinate with Training to build internal talent pool and process to help identify and source appropriate talent for management roles in stores;
- Work with HRBP to perform executive search for senior levels at Back Office;
- Control recruitment budget/ cost per hire to ensure the effectiveness of sourcing channels and campaigns;
- Manage required and related HR & KPI reports to BoM.
2. Stakeholder managements:
- Directly deal with stakeholders to provide sufficient communication during hiring process;
- Build relationship with key stakeholders and consult regarding candidate, market practice and information;
- Able to coach stakeholders about best practice to do recruitment.
3. Team coaching:
- Lead, oversee and manage team member’s performance to drive KPI of whole team;
- Provide necessary personal support/advice to each member about HR professional skillset to meet business’s standard (data management, sourcing, interviewing, stakeholder management,...);
4. HR projects:
- Learn, collect data and give continuous ideas to improve the candidate experience through recruitment and on boarding processes;
- Coordinate with C&B to study, collect insight data, give ideas and suggest action plan for improving employee retention;
- Coordinate with Employer Engagement team to plan and implement employer branding strategy to attract right talent and bring The Coffee House to be well-known;
- Coordinate with HRBP to keep up to date on company’s changes related to structure, headcount and budget planning, talent management…
- Other strategic tasks may assigned from direct manager.
- Minimum 6 years in-house and external recruitment experience, from 1 to 2 years in the same role and level;
- Experiences in mass recruitment in fast moving environment (F&B/Retails chain/Banking);
- In-depth knowledge & hand-on experience of full-cycle recruiting, talent development and employer branding techniques, recruitment marketing tools, resume databases and professional networks;
- Understanding of Labour Law and internal processes related to Recruitment (on boarding, promote, rotate...);
- Good business acumen and excellent negotiation skills to influence and engage stakeholders of all levels;
- Strong attention to detail, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good teamwork and time-management skills;
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer support to candidates, partners.