Mô tả công việc
Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company‘s overall supply chain operations efficient. In addition, this position plays an important role in building foundation from systems and data to prepare for business scale-up
The accountabilities below may be amended from time to time depending on needs and expectations, and will be notified to the position holder.
The principal accountabilities:
- Establish annual goals in coordination with company objectives;
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function;
- Direct manage the activities of all functions involved in the planning, purchasing, warehousing & logistics, production to ensure that current operation is at the highest level of performance with minimized supply chain risk;
- Lead the implementation of all agreed targets for Customer Service (On time in fill, serviceability), Business Process (order fill rate, forecast accuracy, waste management), Financial metrics (payable days, inventory days);
- Participate in the design and implementation of ERP system and optimize its use.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
- Other strategic tasks assigned by line manager.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar management roles (Manager level and above), preferably in F&B chain, Retails (convenience store) or FMCG industry;
- Experience in supply chain operations with a track record of operational service level and efficiency improvement;
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Results and solutions focused;
- Confident, articulate and able to influence at all levels with exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English, both oral and written essential.